jueves, 16 de abril de 2020

Week 28: April 15th, 2020- Easter wall and making requests


- We exchanged opinions and feelings about the coronavirus lockdown. I celebrated your wonderful contributions to the Easter wall.
- We identified structures for making requests in three conversations and completed the gaps with them in their transcripts (see file Speaking Extra 6 in your email inbox).
- You have a pdf file of a reading exercise about a very interesting very British culinary ingredient, Marmite. This is for you to do if you feel like it.
- I'm enclosing very fun TV ads for Marmite for you to enjoy, there're lots of them as it's been a very typical spread for many many years.

Marmite: First date

- A new jar version: squeezy Marmite.

Homework:
- Apart from the Marmite reading and watching of ads, if you'd like to send me a recording for me to give you feedback on, here I give you an idea: tell me about new habits the confinement is creating in your routine. As an example is my arriving late to videoconferences! and explain a little.
Keep your English fit!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario