jueves, 14 de mayo de 2020

Week 32: May 14th- Emboldened animals and more

goat.co.au
- I like this image on the left  ;-) it appeared when I wrote "emboldened animals" in my search engine.
- I reminded you about the video we sent you and the survey we would love you to complete.
- We started talking a little bit about these events in which some animals have been seen away from their usual surroundings and into human domain.
- We then analized structures to react to news. We also practised how to pronounce consonant clusters in isolation and inside sentences.
- We also saw how Sheldon Cooper reacts to news and did a listening comprehension about the video clip.

Homework:
- We didn't have time for the listening news report on bicycles but we may next day and I found this file on the same topic, as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. Have a look at it, crammed with interesting vocabulary as always. And with the key.
- Besides, if you want to record a short presentation, it could be about the future now: what have we learnt because of the confinement and pandemic? how should we change after this? what future would we like to work for? Or also, as Mar told us today, how should we live our present to make the future we want? I'm looking forward to your ideas!

This photo also appeared when I wrote "emboldened animals", and it's like just the opposite! I love it.
dailymail.co.uk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario