jueves, 2 de marzo de 2023

Week 19: March 1st, 2023- Our first presentation and London!


This is a London mew, these back streets I told you about.

- We started the class with the very interesting talk about social media and children by our classmate Tomás. It stirred quite a few questions! Thanks Tomás for breaking the ice!

- We went through a few notices from last weekend in London and we tried to guess where the photos had been taken and what they were meant for.

- We saw a video on the 15 Most interesting tourist attractions in London and completed an exercise.

Homework:

I have put together ten different notices from London and my suggestion is that you go through them and tell me in a recording where you image I took the photo and what the notice means and wants people to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario