miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2019

Week 4: October 2nd, 2019- A historical speech: Greta Thunberg in the UN

- We revised some vocabulary from last week's Summer Wine song.
- We exchanged information about the UN, the IPCC group, climate change and Greta Thunberg.
- We watched Greta's UN speech from last week's General Assembly.
- We identified main ideas and some interesting vocabulary from her speech.
- We revised some English sounds with diphthongs in two puzzles by joining the dots.



Homework
- I've given you a text on learning and I'd like you to record you reading it aloud, as well as you can. In another recording please tell me the difficulties you find in the pronunciation of some sounds and tricky passages or words you have found to be more challenging. I'll upload the text on Friday for those of you who could not come to class and don't have the photocopy. 
          Sorry guys!! I completely forgot to upload the text I had not with me the other day, here it is: TEXT TO READ ALOUD.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario