jueves, 31 de octubre de 2019

Week 8: October 30th, 2019- Halloween class!!

The Occult Museum
- We exchanged some information about Halloween food, monsters, films and traditions.
- We completed a definition reading to revise some of the vocabulary for it.
- We played a taboo game with more Halloween vocabulary (we're now experts!)
- We saw two short films to describe to our classmates. They were Nike, Why Sport? You'll live longer and Come to Bed.
- We saw an IT Crowd episode with a Halloween character, Richmond Avenal: The Red Door.

Homework:
- I can't seem to make the links to your Halloween recordings work, could you may be send them again to me or copy them to the body of the blog entry, not in a commentary? I don't know what happens!
- As homework I wanted you to listen to your classmates' recordings to decide on a winner, your favourite, so that we can vote next day.
- I would also like you to record a summary of the IT Crowd episode we saw (if you couldn't come, the link to the whole episode is above) and send it to me to get feedback.

Have a nice long weekend!


4 comentarios: